Lakewood National Coach Homes
Life at Lakewood National sets the stage for an endless vacation lifestyle akin to a resort style vacation. The best part is that you never have to leave when you live in one of the two beautiful Coach Home models featuring 1,741 to 2,110 square feet of meticulously designed space you are immersed in artistic expression and the utmost in creature comforts. When you step outside the lush community whisks you away to your favorite European landscape, right in your own backyard to enjoy day after day! The Coach homes offer the finest blend of low maintenance living and a spacious sanctuary.
FLORENCE | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | 2 CAR GARAGE | 1,741 SF. LIVING AREA | 161.74 M2 | PRICE $284,999 |
This comfortably designed coach home features 1,741 square feet of living space. Three bedrooms occupy two opposite ends of the home for a friendly split plan. The master bedroom includes a spacious walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom for indulgent relaxation. The remaining two bedrooms share a full bath and useful utility closet for handy storage solutions. The dining and living rooms share inviting open concept living spaces. The attached 2-car garage is perfect for inside parking or a hobby play area. A covered tiled patio lets the cool breeze in and keeps pests out!
VERONA | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | 3 CAR TANDEM GARAGE | 2,110 SF. LIVING AREA | 196.02 M2 | PRICE $314,999 |
All that’s missing from the spacious Verona floor plan is the white picket fence! This sensational Coach home features 2,110 square feet of living space, including 3 large bedrooms, 2 spacious bathrooms and inviting open living spaces that are perfect for entertaining. The 3-car tandem garage is ideal for inside parking and/or extra storage space.
INCLUDED FEATURES, just to name a few :
- CONSTRUCTION: steel reinforced concrete block construction, pre-treat termite prevention, fiberglass front entrance door
- EXTERIOR: concrete roof tile, brick paver driveway, screens on all windows, fully landscaped homesite, opener on all garage doors, automatic in ground sprinkler system
- INTERIOR: crown molding in living areas, window blinds, wood closet and pantry shelving, GE washer and dryer
- FLOOR COVERINGS: diagonal 20” porcelain designer tile in foyer, bathrooms, laundry, family room, dining room, living room, plush wall to wall upgraded carpeting in all rooms
- BATHROOM: his and her vanity counters, granite counter tops, roman tub in master bathroom, designer faucets, clear glass shower enclosure in master bath, anti skid bathtubs
- KITCHEN: GE Energy Star stainless steel microwave, glass cook top, granite countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink food disposal system, built-in ice maker hook up, stainless till kitchen sink
Carrying cost to own a Coach Home:
- THE LAKEWOOD NATIONAL GOLF CLUB fee = $300/month (includes common area maintenance, entry monuments, use of clubhouse, pool, tennis, restaurant, fitness center, including golf course, security gates)
- COACH HOMES I ASSOCIATION fee (condo fee) = $290/month (includes hazard insurance for the building, reserves for roof replacement and repainting, pavers, irrigation and exterior maintenance
- A minimum spending of $500/calendar year on food and beverage at the clubhouse
- Property tax estimation of $450/ month (includes CDD)