Lakewood National Executive Single Family Homes
Lakewood National Executive Homes offer six beautiful single family home floor plans. Whether you are enjoying the stunning interior details of these masterful homes, the 36-hole championship golf course designed by Arnold Palmer, or the long list of amenities that will keep residents busy from sunrise to sunset, Lakewood National Golf Club's Executive homes offer an inspiring and prestigious lifestyle in Southwest Florida!
VICTORIA | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | 2 CAR GARAGE | 1,850 SF. LIVING AREA | 171.87 M2 | POOL |
ELEVATION A PRICE $365,999 | ELEVATION B PRICE $369,999 |
An upscale downsized home, with a perfect 1,850 square feet of living space. This private split plan with 2 bedrooms + den offers 2.5 sumptuous bathrooms, and a luxurious master suite with a large walk-in closet. The elegant master bath features a large Roman Tub. The airy great room features plenty of natural light for entertaining. There is also an expansive covered lanai with optional outdoor kitchen and a den that’s tucked away for some alone time.
SOPHIA | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 BATHS | DEN | 2 CAR GARAGE | 2,032 SF. LIVING AREA | 188.77 M2 | POOL |
ELEVATION A PRICE $385,999 | ELEVATION B PRICE $389,999 |
A home with room to grow! With a more than ample 2,032 square feet of living space, this 3 bedroom floor plan is arranged for the ultimate in privacy. The 3 full bathrooms are fit for a 5-star hotel. The opulent master suite is huge, including a large walk-in closet and. There's a Luxe master bath with a relaxing Roman Tub. The kitchen opens onto the large family and dining areas. A covered lanai with optional outdoor kitchen is perfect for entertaining. The den offers the ultimate space for a private theater.
ANGELINA | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | GREAT ROOM | 2 CAR GARAGE | 2,061 SF. LIVING AREA | 191.47 M2 | POOL |
ELEVATION A PRICE $410,999 | ELEVATION B PRICE $414,999 |
The Angelina features 2,061 square feet of living space divided between 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The beauty of this model is the delightful way the home is almost divided in half, with one side dedicated to lounging and relaxing with the master suite, second bedroom and den neatly stacked. The common living areas-including a formal dining room, kitchen and family room-are featured on the other side. A large lanai with optional summer kitchen is the perfect addition to any Florida home as BBQ season is in full force all year long!
ISABELLA | 3 BEDROOMS |2 BATHS | DEN | 2 CAR GARAGE | 2,246 SF. LIVING AREA | 208.66 M2 | POOL |
ELEVATION A PRICE $415,999 | ELEVATION B PRICE $419,999 |
The Isabella is like living in a luxurious Italian Villa! An expansive 2,246 square feet of living space, features 4 bedrooms for family and guests alike. The 2 full bathrooms make having company a pleasure. The lavish master suite with his & hers walk-in closets makes you feel like you're in a 5 star hotel! The luxurious master bath features both a frame-less glass enclosed shower and a Roman Tub. The large kitchen opens to a light and airy great room and dining area. The covered lanai with optional outdoor kitchen is perfect for entertaining. The utility room is designed for everything from laundry to bathing the dog.
MARIA | 4 BEDROOMS | 3 BATHS | GREAT ROOM | 2 CAR GARAGE | 2,247 SF. LIVING AREA | 208.75 M2 | POOL |
ELEVATION A PRICE $425,999 | ELEVATION B PRICE $429,999 |
The Maria model features 2,247 square feet of living space with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths, and a 2-car garage. The master suite is graced with a desirable walk-in closet and spa-like bath with all of the relaxing touches. A second bedroom and laundry room are right next door, an ideal family setup, with a third bedroom on the other side of the house, perfect for guests. The open and airy kitchen joins the family and dining rooms for a centralized gathering place. A den, located right off the main foyer entrance, can be a pleasant hideaway or hobby room. A large screened lanai has an optional summer kitchen for year round entertaining in breezy comfort while the 2-car garage keeps everyone happy with protected cars and plenty of storage for tools and gear.
CATALINA | 2 STORIES | 3 BEDROOMS | 4 BATHS | BONUS ROOM | GREAT ROOM | 2 CAR GARAGE | 2,835 SF. LIVING AREA | 263.38 M2 | POOL |
ELEVATION A PRICE $485,999 | ELEVATION B PRICE $489,999 |
A home with room to grow! The generous 2,828 square feet of living space, includes a 3 bedroom plan arranged for the ultimate in privacy, 4 full bathrooms fit for a 5-star hotel, an opulent master suite with large walk-in closet, a luxurious master bath with relaxing Roman Tub, a large 2-car garage, an open kitchen with large family and dining areas, a covered lanai with optional outdoor kitchen perfect for entertaining, and a private den for the ultimate theater.
INCLUDED FEATURES, just to name a few :
- CONSTRUCTION: steel reinforced concrete block construction, pre-treat termite prevention, fiberglass front entrance door
- EXTERIOR: concrete roof tile, brick paver driveway, screens on all windows, fully landscaped homesite, opener on all garage doors, automatic in ground sprinkler system
- INTERIOR: crown molding in living areas, window blinds, wood closet and pantry shelving, GE washer and dryer
- FLOOR COVERINGS: diagonal 20” porcelain designer tile in foyer, bathrooms, laundry, family room, dining room, living room, plush wall to wall upgraded carpeting in all rooms
- BATHROOM: his and her vanity counters, granite counter tops, roman tub in master bathroom, designer faucets, clear glass shower enclosure in master bath, anti skid bathtubs
- KITCHEN: GE Energy Star stainless steel microwave, glass cook top, granite countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink food disposal system, built-in ice maker hook up, stainless till kitchen sink
Carrying cost to own an Executive single family home:
- THE LAKEWOOD NATIONAL GOLF CLUB fee: $300/MONTH (includes green fees for golf, clubhouse, pools, tennis, restaurant, fitness center, security gates)
- LAWN AND MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATION fee : $130/MONTH (includes irrigation, mowing, edging and fertilization )
- A minimum spending of $500/calendar year on food and beverage at the clubhouse
- Property tax estimation $564/month (includes the stewardship)