Lakewood National Veranda Condos
Just when you think it can’t get any better, Lennar’s Lakewood National offers another option in living that adds a check mark to every item on your wish list. The Verandas offer just the right amount of space with three options ranging from 1,355 to 1,569 square feet. Nestled on the exquisite grounds of this resort-style community, these homes offer an endless array of activities to enjoy year-round right outside your front door and in your famous hometown of Lakewood Ranch.
BROMELIA | 2 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | DEN | 1 CAR GARAGE | 1,355 SF. LIVING AREA | 125.88 M2 | PRICE $218,999 |
The Bromelia veranda condominium features 1,355 of living square feet. The exquisite floor plan offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large den, and a kitchen that opens onto the expansive living/dining room area.
DIANGELO | 2 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | DEN | 1 CAR GARAGE | 1,366 SF. LIVING AREA | 126.90 M2 | PRICE $222,999 |
The Diangelo veranda condominium features 1,366 square feet, offering 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large den, an expansive living/dining room area, and a semi-open kitchen adjacent to the living/dinette area. This floor plan is perfect for entertaining!
ARABELLA | 2 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHS | DEN | 1 CAR GARAGE | 1,569 SF. LIVING AREA | 145.76 M2 | PRICE $237,999 |
Come home to comfort and a roomy and inviting 1,569 square feet of living space. The master suite features his and hers walk-in closets and an indulgent master bath. The second bedroom boasts a gigantic walk-in closet and entry to a convenient laundry room. The large kitchen is completed with a cozy dinette area, perfect for morning coffee. The spacious living/dining room is ideal for the hostess with the mostest ! The lanai serves as a perfect lounging quarters for lazy, breezy afternoons.
INCLUDED FEATURES, just to name a few :
- CONSTRUCTION: steel reinforced concrete block construction, pre-treat termite prevention, fiberglass front entrance door
- EXTERIOR: concrete roof tile, brick paver driveway, screens on all windows, fully landscaped home site, opener on all garage doors, automatic in ground sprinkler system
- INTERIOR: crown molding in living areas, window blinds, wood closet and pantry shelving, GE washer and dryer
- FLOOR COVERINGS: diagonal 20” porcelain designer tile in foyer, bathrooms, laundry, family room, dining room, living room, plush wall to wall upgraded carpeting in all rooms
- BATHROOM: his and her vanity counters, granite counter tops, roman tub in master bathroom, designer faucets, clear glass shower enclosure in master bath, anti skid bathtubs
- KITCHEN: GE Energy Star stainless steel microwave, glass cook top, granite counter tops, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink food disposal system, built-in ice maker hook up, stainless till kitchen sink
Carrying cost to own a Veranda condo
- THE LAKEWOOD NATIONAL GOLF CLUB fee = $300/month (includes green fees for golf, clubhouse, pool, tennis, restaurant, fitness center, security gates)
- VERANDA I ASSOCIATION fee (condo fee) = $299/month (includes hazard insurance for the building, exterior maintenance, irrigation and reserves for roof replacement, repainting)
- A minimum spending of $500/ calendar year on food and beverage at the clubhouse
- Property tax estimation of $362/ month (includes CDD)