Orlando, The Best Location For A Vacation
Orlando, Florida and the Kissimmee area, home of the world’s most famous mouse - Mickey Mouse - is known around the world as “ The Theme Park Capital of the World” among domestic and foreign visitors searching for a vacation of a lifetime. It’s also home to the Orange County Convention Center, the second largest convention center in the United States. Tourism and the convention industry are the two pillars of Orlando’s economy.
This great location with year-round sunshine attracts 57 million tourists annually – and all of them need accommodations! There is a trend to come to Florida with extended family and friends, and many prefer to choose short-term rental properties to have the benefit of home away from home. If you are looking to buy a Florida property to use as second home/ vacation home with great rental possibilities while you’re away, there is no better place than Orlando. There are booming construction sites, where ambitious developers are building attractive abodes at the best locations, close to the theme parks.
Let’s explore some of the myriad options Orlando and Kissimmee can offer:
- Theme parks, the main attraction: Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Epcot Center, Aquatica, Legoland, Discovery Cove, Gatorland
- Shopping paradise at The Florida Mall, Orlando Premium Outlets, The Mall at Millenia
- The International Drive tourist strip with loads of attractions, shopping, restaurants, clubs, nightlife
- The “Worlds’ Largest Entertainment McDonald’s”
- “The Orlando Eye”, the tallest observation wheel on the east coast of the USA
- Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
- More than 170 world-class golf courses, over 20 golf academies
- Culinary adventure to satisfy every taste and budget
- Excellent weather - winter paradise
- Diverse accommodation possibilities. Over 400 hotels, on-site hotels in theme parks, luxury golf resorts, apartments, condominium suites and budget-friendly short-term rental vacation homes
- Orlando International Airport, the second busiest airport in Florida
- The Amway center entertainment complex in downtown Orlando is the home of sporting events and concerts in all seasons
- The Church Street Station historic district offers unique dining and entertainment experiences
- Home of the Orlando Magic NBA basketball team, and Orlando City Soccer Club
Say yes to your dream!