Florida, the Sunshine State
Florida, nestled between the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Gulf of Mexico on the west, one of the top domestic and international destinations in the world, proudly wears its nickname: the Sunshine State. Well known for its year-around sunny, warm climate, hundreds of miles of coastlines with beautiful beaches, numerous attractions, and diverse entertainment, Florida received approximately 137.6 million visitors in 2022 according to visitflorida.org.
Florida is the home of:
- Miami, the world’s most popular and vibrant city on the Atlantic Ocean with an international flavor for both revelers and relaxation-seeking beach lovers
- Sugar white, soft sand beaches and the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico typify top destination Clearwater, named #1 in the USA on TripAdvisor’s list of Top Beaches for 2018
- The world-famous, fun-filled magical theme parks in the Kissimmee and Orlando areas, well known for their family-friendly vibe
- Signature design, public and private golf courses in Naples, Fort Myers, and Bradenton
- St. Augustine, America's oldest city , founded in 1565
- Daytona Beach, home of NASCAR
- The Kennedy Space Center, where humankind first left Earth to explore the heavens
- Everglades National Park, the largest subtropical wetland ecosystem in the USA
- Key West, USA’s southernmost point known for its coral reefs – a destination for diving, snorkeling, fishing, and yachting
- And the list goes on and on!...............
Live where summer never ends.
Florida, where summer lasts 6 months, twice a year.
Florida is a gateway to fun: endless entertainment and recreation options, amazing cruises, dolphin watching, wildlife parks with indigenous alligators and manatees, hard-to beat prices of outlet shopping, casual and fine dining experiences, pulsing nightlife ………………
There are major sporting events throughout the year for the enjoyment of tennis, golf, baseball, and basketball fans. Florida is the pleasure-boating capital of the world: recreational boaters fish, dive, snorkel, and enjoy a wealth of activities in Florida’s waters.
In Florida an entire universe of extraordinary possibilities are yours to enjoy.
No wonder Florida’s population is over 20 million, the highest migration rate in USA! Therefore, Florida real estate is a vital part of the economy in Sunshine State, and a top market for international buyers.
The climate and lifestyle have always attracted celebrities and politicians to the Florida Real Estate market. Some of them are full time residents of Florida, some are owners of a second home. There is an abundance of luxury real estate catering to the most demanding taste. South Beach, Fisher Island, Jupiter, Windermere, Naples, and West Palm Beach are just some of the well known locations where one can encounter celebrities at local restaurants and clubs. Cher, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Alex Rodriguez, Shakira, Gloria Estefan, and Ariana Grande, to name a few, call Miami their home. Fisher Island, where travel in and out is exclusively by ferry, is home to Julia Roberts, Boris Becker, and Oprah Winfrey. Noted residents of Central Florida are John Travolta in Ocala, and legendary golfer Tiger Woods in Windermere. Palm Beach is the home of tennis player Serena Williams, billionaire Donald Trump, and actor Adam Sandler, and many many more…..